Careers and Residency
Opportunities to join our staff in making disciples
Careers at Redeemer
Family Ministry Director - Lubbock, TX Full Time
The Family Ministry Director will work with the Executive Pastor to execute the vision and strategies of Redeemer’s Family Ministry, overseeing Sunday morning services for 300+ children, leading a volunteer team of 100+, planning events, and equipping parents for discipleship.
Associate Director of Worship - Lubbock, TX Full Time
The Associate Director of Worship will lead in executing the vision and strategies of Redeemer’s Worship ministry through recruiting and assimilation processes, leading the weekly College Gathering service of 200+ college students and regularly leading 1,000+ on Sunday mornings, and investing relationally and pastorally in servant leaders.
Ministry Residency Program
The Residency Cohort at Redeemer has been designed to equip residents with theological and Biblical training and the opportunity to develop, observe, and apply what they have learned. We believe this developmental process will better prepare our graduates to be sent out as more effective church planters, church staff members, and lifelong church members.
We are currently taking applications for our Residency Program! Click below to learn more about the unique opportunities you will have to learn and be equipped while being a part of a meaningful ministry to thousands.
The Redeemer Residency Program is for those who are open to exploring a calling into ministry and/or church-planting. The program is designed to help discern if full-time vocational ministry is a viable path to walk down.
Redeemer Residency Program is a total of two years. This gives the resident time to not only observe but also do meaningful ministry.
- A desire to explore and discern if full-time vocational ministry is for them
- Evidence of love for Christ
- Evidence of love for His Word
- Evidence of love for His people and an ability to work well with others
- Evidence of personal holiness
- General agreement with Redeemer’s doctrinal statement and Elder Statement
- A bachelor’s degree or 22 years of age (by the time you would enter the program)
- A willingness to receive training on support-raising and then execute a support-raising strategy to completion. (Redeemer Residents support-raise the majority of their salary, insurance, and ministry expenses)